Cabin # 16 The Bunkhouse Combo
The Bunkhouse is actually a combination of units 14, 15, and 16 which are in the same building with separate entrances. It is a comfortable gathering place for small reunions or meetings.
- Maximum capacity: 6 adults plus 4 children, or 8 adults with no children
- No smoking, no pets, no visitors
- 3 rooms, total of 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds
- 3 baths with showers
- The largest room is wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower
- Full kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, microwave, 10 cup coffee maker (no coffee provided)
- Gas fireplace
- TV, VCR, DVD Plus Dish Network Satellite TV in the main Bunkhouse
- Large patio area with smoker grill
- Dining table with seating for 10
- FREE Wireless Internet access
Cabin # 16 is the large “Bunkhouse” portion of the Combo with plenty of space, both indoors and out.
This is the view from the front door of the Bunkhouse looking toward the pool and the water.
The two smaller rooms that are included as part of the Bunkhouse Combo have separate entrances, right around the corner from the entrance to # 16.
#15 (one of the two smaller attached rooms that are included in the combo) has a queen bed and private bathroom with shower.