Before you pick up the phone, send an email, or start an Internet reservation we ask that you read this page. You will be presumed to have read the entire page if you request a reservation. Thanks.
- Visitors: Please keep in mind that we do not allow ANY visitors. What that means is that only people registered to stay in the cabins can be on resort property. Please help us maintain the resort atmosphere by not inviting your friends, neighbors, or family members to join you unless they rent their own cabins or you have not met the maximum capacity of your cabin. If you have visitors that exceed the capacity of your cabin you will be charged the rate of whatever size cabin would be required to cover that capacity. Example: If you rent the Bunkhouse Combo, which sleeps 10 people, but there are only 8 people staying here at the resort, you may have 2 guests because that doesn’t exceed the maximum. Just be sure they stop at the office first to register. If you have 4 guests in that scenario we will charge your credit card $89 for the extra capacity needed to cover the 2 people that exceed the maximum of the Bunkhouse.
- Pets: It’s not that we don’t like pets, it’s really about maintenance of the property and the comfort of OUR pets. This is their home and they deserve not to have other animals invade every weekend. We charge $200 plus any damages or additional clean up required if we find evidence that you brought your pet.
- Cabin or Site Occupancy: All of our cabins and RV sites have maximums. There is NO flexibility in those maximums. If you bring extra people we will charge the card on file the amount of a cabin that would have been required for the number of extras. Example: 1 or 2 extra people require a Single Cabin so you will be charged an additional $89 per night. THIS INCLUDES CHILDREN. Think of it this way, you would not arrive at the gates of Disney World and expect them to not charge you admission for your four-year old because you are already paying for your older children, and because she’s “so small.” Your cabin rental includes “admission” to our lake-front property. If you exceed your capacity, you owe more. Period.
- Smoking: You may smoke outside away from any open doors or windows and away from the pool area. Please ask for an outside ashtray if you need one. We do charge for picking up your butts.
- Quiet times: This is the quiet place on the lake and we want everyone to have fun, but the noisy part of the fun needs to stop at 10 pm.
- Damages: Guests are responsible for all damages to Arrowhead Resort property, whether intentional, negligent, or simply accidental. If you or your children damage something the replacement or repair charges will be placed on the credit card we have on file unless you make other arrangements to pay.
- Check in time is after 3 pm. We appreciate your courtesy in allowing us time to ensure that all of our cabins, public areas, swimming pool, etc. are ready for the guests who will arrive after 3. During the summer months it is VERY rare that we have rooms ready before 3pm. If your room is available between 1:30 pm and 3 pm we will check you in at no extra charge, unless you have reserved a one night, last-minute stay on a Saturday. When that is the case, don’t show up before 3 pm unless we have specifically told you that we’ll be ready. All arrivals prior to 1:30 will automatically be charged $25 for early check-in.
- Late arrivals: if you need to arrive past 9:00 pm we appreciate a phone call. At 10 pm we charge your credit card for your full stay if we haven’t heard from you.
- Multiple cabin reservations on one credit card are strongly discouraged. If you absolutely insist you need to understand that doing so makes you entirely responsible for extra charges, damages, or late cancellations of ALL the cabins you reserve. Even if the other party pays for their own cabin when they are here, the card used to reserve the cabin is still the fall back if any kind of issues arise.
- Check out is noon. We can be flexible if you ask first or if you are renting our boats. All checkouts past 3 pm are subject to a charge equal to half the room rate. A 3.5% Resort Fee applies to the total bill for departures that do not check out in the office, unless you made payment arrangements prior to the day of departure.
- We do not accept gift cards, Green Dot cards, or re-loadable cards of any kind for reservations but you may use them to pay for charges as long as we have a valid credit card on file.
- Our policy is to guarantee your reservation with a credit card. We authorize all cards either at the time you make the reservation or prior to your arrival at the resort, sometimes it will be both if you reserve more than 2 weeks prior to your stay. That authorization places a hold on your funds, whether or not it is a credit or debit card. Usually this authorization disappears when the final charge is made at check out, but WE have no direct control over the timing of the release. It is up to your bank, so use debit cards for reservations with caution.
- We want to be perfectly clear about the fact that when you make a reservation by phone or online you are authorizing us to charge the card you provide to us at ANY time between the time you make the reservation and the time you leave our property. The card may be used for room rentals, damages, a damage deposit, boat rentals, store purchases, or fees for extra guests. We usually accept payment in person from you on the day of your departure as a courtesy, but we may, at our sole discretion, apply charges to your card before that time. DO NOT MAKE A RESERVATION WITH A CARD THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN ADEQUATE BALANCE AT ALL TIMES. You really don’t want to face either the overdraft charges from your bank or the theft of services charges we will file if you don’t have the finds available to pay us.
- Cancellation policies:
Full charges for all nights reserved will be incurred on cancellations made within the following time frames:
All cabins, RV sites, boat rentals ……….2 weeks before arrival
Groups, reunions, Great Room rental……………….60 days
Multiple cabin cancellations will incur an additional $25 per cabin fee on all cancellations.
A one night non-refundable deposit is required at the time of all reservations for Memorial, Fourth of July, and Labor Day weekends