June 29 and we still have plenty of wildflowers. I appreciate this weekend’s guests who were kind enough to pick a few for everyone to enjoy.
About Gary & Melinda Crow
- Gary & Melinda Crow have owned and operated Arrowhead Resort on Lake Whitney since 1998.
- Melinda is the author of four travel guidebooks on camping and rock collecting and together she and Gary have written a series of travel journals. She is a frequent contributor to national travel media websites.
- They created the idea of Lake Whitney being designated as the "Getaway Capital" of Texas and wrote the documentation for the state legislature to get it approved.
- They founded the Lake Whitney Board of Tourism and work very hard to make sure that hotel tax dollars spent in the counties surrounding the lake are properly managed and put to good use promoting the lake.
- They served on the board of the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce for more than 6 years.
- They are members of the Texas Association of Hotels and Lodging and several area chambers of commerce.