Let Us Help Make Your Lake Whitney Getaway Everything You Want It To Be
Click On Any Headline to Read More
About Lake Whitney Guru
We all talk a lot about moments. We have “senior moments,” “blonde moments,” and “Mommy needs a moment moments.” There are “the doctor will be with you in a moment moments” and “can you hold a moment moments.” But what we really live for is the moment when the car is packed, the kids are buckled in, and you have an incredible urge to roll the windows down and shout, “Road Trip” as the wind rushes through your hair. Or how about the moment when your daughter giggles uncontrollably at the sight of Dad doing back flips off the front of your rented pontoon boat? Then there’s the moment when you realize that you are watching the sun rise slowly over the lake in the company of a herd of deer. There’s the moment when you wonder why you waited so long to get away to Lake Whitney, followed shortly by the moment when you ask, “When can we do this again?” If you came to this site looking for that kind of moment you are in the correct place.
Lake Whitney.guru is dedicated to being your source of Lake Whitney information.
This site is hosted within the pages of Arrowhead Resort, but don’t think that Lake Whitney.Guru is all about selling you on the idea of staying only at Arrowhead.
Our goal here is to help you gather Lake Whitney information so that you can choose wisely where you want to stay and the activities you want to include in your visit. We have 16+ years of experience living, boating, and conducting business right here on the shores of Lake Whitney. We feel that qualifies us as experts on the subject. You can read more about our credentials in the side bar. We hope that you will find the posts here entertaining, educational, and above all, helpful.
Look for lake levels at www.txlakelevels.com
About Gary & Melinda Crow
- Gary & Melinda Crow have owned and operated Arrowhead Resort on Lake Whitney since 1998.
- Melinda is the author of four travel guidebooks on camping and rock collecting and together she and Gary have written a series of travel journals. She is a frequent contributor to national travel media websites.
- They created the idea of Lake Whitney being designated as the "Getaway Capital" of Texas and wrote the documentation for the state legislature to get it approved.
- They founded the Lake Whitney Board of Tourism and work very hard to make sure that hotel tax dollars spent in the counties surrounding the lake are properly managed and put to good use promoting the lake.
- They served on the board of the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce for more than 6 years.
- They are members of the Texas Association of Hotels and Lodging and several area chambers of commerce.