Family Reunion Guidelines
Family Reunions at Lake Whitney are the perfect way to build stronger relationships with the people you love most.
- In our cabins on Lake Whitney, we offer sleeping accommodations for groups up to a maximum of 35.
- You should not send invitations to a number of people that exceeds our maximum capacity. Our facility is designed for a specific number of people and it is not possible to add more, even as day visitors. Do not expect that extended family members can simply rent rooms elsewhere and come here for the reunion.
- Groups of 15 or more require a 3 night minimum stay on all cabins and RV sites June 1 to July 31. (4 nights on major holiday weekends) There are no exceptions to this rule. We are not accepting new groups between Labor Day and May 1.
- Rates will be the prevailing rate on the date of the reunion, not the booking date. No discounts apply.
- A credit card is required to hold the initial reservation. Individual rooms should have the first night’s deposit paid by credit card no later than 60 days prior to arrival. At that time, the reunion planner should cancel all rooms not individually guaranteed, or the original credit card used to secure the reunion will be charged. The initial card used to hold the reservation will also be charged for all damages to public areas and those caused by any guests who cannot pay themselves.
- The cancellation period is 60 days. The first night’s deposits are non-refundable. Full charges will be incurred on reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- There are several grassy outdoor gathering areas. Picnic tables are provided at each cabin, but you should provide your own tables for group gatherings.
- A large barbecue grill is available near the Bunkhouse cabin
- No loud music, games, or gatherings that would disturb other guests, and no public drunkenness.
All regular resort rules are applicable, including no pets and no smoking allowed in or around the cabins Share