With one simple click you have started the search for your Lake Whitney getaway.
Let’s get started making memories.
- The chart below is a 2 week calendar showing which of our cabins and boats are available.
- The squares with the big blue dots are cabins or boat time slots already taken by some other lucky person.
- You can search for your specific dates by using the little drop-down choices for month-day- year at the top of the calendar. We accept reservations as far as one year in advance.
- The left column of the chart contains our different cabin types.
- The boats are at the bottom of the chart below the RV sites.
If you haven’t selected your cabin type, click any cabin types in the chart to go to an expanded page, complete with photos, videos, and floor plans.
Read our Policy Page. It’s really important, because it lays out the terms that you are agreeing to by booking with us.
Once you have a cabin and dates picked out ( and have read the policies page) you can click either blue button at the bottom of the page to transfer to our secure booking page. Once you have submitted your info look for 2 emails. The first is an auto-response that the system has received your request. The second is an email directly from Arrowhead Resort with big red letters at the top letting you know you have a reservation. The second email is the IMPORTANT one. When you get it, READ it. If you don’t get one within 48 hours (72 hours in off-season) contact us.
2016-2017 Schedule of operation:
Full Season 2017: May 10- September 10 Cabins are OPEN 7 days per week
NO new reunions or group reservations during off season. If your group has stayed with us before, you may continue to do so during the off season.
- September 7- November 30 Cabins, Boats, & RV sites OPEN most Thursday-Sunday nights.
- Closed Dec. 1 to January 31, 2017
- February 1- February 28 Cabins OPEN most Thursday-Sunday nights.
2017 Spring Break Season:
- March 1-22 Cabins, Boats, & RV sites OPEN 7 days per week
- March 23-May 7 OPEN most Thursday-Sunday nights