YES! We are open for business. Water levels at the lake are high, but we are higher!
With one simple click you have started the search for your Lake Whitney getaway.
Let’s get started making memories:
- The chart below is a 2 week calendar showing which of our cabins and boats are available.
- The squares with the big blue dots are cabins or boat time slots already taken by some other lucky person.
- You can search for your specific dates by using the little drop-down choices for month-day- year at the top of the calendar. We accept reservations as far as one year in advance.
- The left column of the chart contains our different cabin types. Click any of those types to go to an expanded page, complete with photos, videos, and rates. The boats are at the bottom of the chart below the RV sites.
Once you have a cabin and dates picked out you can Request Your Reservation
Phone hours are limited to 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Sunday and Monday and 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please keep in mind that during our busy season, we are often taking care of guests already on the property and cannot answer the phone promptly.
2015-2016 Schedule of operation:
Full Season: May 10- September 6 Cabins are OPEN 7 days per week
- September 7- November 30 Cabins OPEN Thursday-Sunday nights.
- Closed Dec. 1 to January 31, 2016
- February 1- February 29 Cabins OPEN Thursday-Sunday nights.
NO new reunions or group reservations during off season. If your group has stayed with us before, you may continue to do so during the off season.
2016 Spring Season:
- March 1-27 Cabins OPEN 7 days per week
- March 28-May 8 OPEN Thursday-Sunday nights only
2016 Full Season: May 9- September 5 Cabins are OPEN 7 days a week